CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy Weekend

I am sooooo excited to see my sister(and Joey) only two more days and she'll be here! I wish I could see everyone else too, but this will give me a fix. Today I got to go scrapbooking with my favorite gals from AZ. The new CTMH fall catalog came out but we can't order from it till Sept 1. And their clearance sale is starting again Tuesday morning!!!!! YEA! After scrapping I went and signed up more people for soccer, we are up to 208. I am coaching the little guys and only have 4 players and Greg is coaching Dylan's team again for the third year. After that I came home and cleaned like there was no tomorrow, I guess that's what women in my family do when they get nervous, or excited or both...CLEAN! We also went to our friend Tom's for his birthday! He is such a great cook and he wanted to cook for all of his friends on his birthday and cook he did! It was a smorgasboard of delights! I love his cooking!

Tomorrow is church and a welcome home party for Lindsay, a girl from our church, who just got back from a missions trip in Thailand!

We got good news today that Greg's tickets may go down from $600 to $125 for failing to present his liscense and expired registration - Pray that reduce the fines!!!! If they do that will help us pay our $645 electric bill!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES! What do people think money grows on trees?

Until till tomorrow **SIGH** I am going to bed, I am sleepy!

1 comments:

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

Who is in Owosso Michigan and why are they always checking our blogs?