CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Just a quick update on the life of the Hintz's
My mom just left after a week long visit. She was sad to leave but is coming back in May when the baby is born. We got to do lots of fun things including: a picnic in the park, a trip to the zoo, picking out the boys halloween costumes, carving pumpkins and going to the library and mall.
My sister, Kayla and her husband Joe will be here around November 3. They will be living with us till at least the 1st of the year until they find their own place and get back on their feet. It will be nice to have them here for the holidays!
Greg is back from his missions trip to Mexico! He had an awesome time with our youth group. They spent time helping with the beginning stages of building a well that will double the water pressure to the entire RAV camp and running a soccer camp. 40 children received full soccer uniforms, trophies and a soccer ball - courtesy of AYSO Soccer (the soccer board I serve on) and the Vacation Bible school our kids had at our church this summer. It was awesome to see giving in action!
Dylan had a great fall break and is eager to get back to school tomorrow! He is loving 3rd grade and his teacher! Praise God she is a christian! They started science a few weeks ago and he loves that too. He is really into rocks and gems and that was one of their first lessons. If you got the email regarding his fundraiser there is one week left to order.
Zion is still keeping me on my toes. He played soccer Saturday for the first time in 3 weeks (they were reseeding the fields) and the little guy had to play the entire 4 quarters straight - which is about 20 minutes on those little legs! His next game is Tuesday so hopefully he gets some much needed rest.
I am just about to enter my 2nd trimester and can't! I am hoping to regain some energy and get my life back in order. I am probably over extended as far as being involved in too many boards but I like to be involved in my children's lives. I am taking a break after December. I will be stepping down from the worship team for a season, as of November 15 I will be done coaching soccer and I will resign from the soccer board (Sorry Joyce!). I am down to only doing the 5th Sunday children's sunday school and morning refreshments and I will quit that after December as well.
My BFF is due anytime with her twin girls and I can't wait to meet them!!!

The holidays are just around the corner and that is my favorite time of year! I love to cook and bake and entertain so I'll be looking forward to that!

0 comments: